Welcome to Feedits
Welcome to Feedits, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Feedits by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Welcome to the Feedits.com Forex Forums.
Please take some time to read through these Guidelines, our full Forum Policy and our FAQs. We include some helpful information guidelines for behavior, how to use and navigate the forums, and how to make the best of your time here.
This is a Civilized Place for Public Discussion
Please treat this discussion forum with the same respect you would a public park. We, too, are a shared community resource — a place to share skills, knowledge and interests through ongoing conversation.
These are not hard and fast rules, merely aids to the human judgment of our community. Use these guidelines to keep this a clean, well-lighted place for civilized public discourse.
THE RULES AT A GLANCE
- THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE. Imagine you have one chance to get it right. Make your post thoughtful, informative and relevant.
- BE PASSIONATE ABOUT LEARNING AND HELPING, NOT INSULTING. New Members, invest some time into reading existing threads, getting to know the existing members, and getting a feel for the culture of the forums. Existing Members, please cut the new members some slack no matter how “newbie” they’re acting. Patience is a virtue.
- DON’T SPAM. We have a zero tolerance policy. Do it once and you’re out.
- MAKE QUALITY POSTS. You’ll get a friendly warning for low quality posts, or even get your post unpublished as to give you another try to make it better.
- NO ADVERTISING. Any action that we deem as a promotion of any product or services (forex related or not), is strictly forbidden. This includes, but is not limited to affiliate and IB websites, product pages, feedback pages, commercial social network pages, posted for commercially motivated reasons. The only place this rule can be broken is within the Commercial Forum Category!
- NO SOLICITATION. This includes soliciting forum members to join groups or classes on Skype, YM, AIM, trading rooms, or chat rooms, to follow Twitter users, to try out free products and services, signal services, membership sites and the like.
THE RULES AND GUIDELINES IN MORE DETAIL
We only want one of you please
We only allow one account per person please. If you lose access to your account, there’s no need to create another one. Instead, try resetting your password on the login page, or contact an Administrator for help.
Choosing a username
Remember that this is a family-friendly forum, so please avoid words that might be considered inappropriate.
Please also don’t use a domain name as a username, such as mysite.com or mysitedotcom. In both cases, moderators will alter the username, such as removing inappropriate words or trimming a domain name to mysite.
You can change your username within the first day of registration. Beyond that, if you make any changes, they will be stuck for 20 days.
Improve the Discussion
Help us make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way, however small. If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.
The topics discussed here matter to us, and we want you to act as if they matter to you, too. Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of what is being said.
One way to improve the discussion is by discovering ones that are already happening. Please spend some time browsing the topics here before replying or starting your own, and you’ll have a better chance of meeting others who share your interests.
Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree
You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But, remember to criticize ideas, not people. Please avoid:
- Ad hominem attacks.
- Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content.
- Knee-jerk contradiction.
Instead, provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation.
In order to try to maintain a certain level of quality in discussions here, we ask that you strive to ensure that each post you make is:
- Meaningful – says something of substance
- Relevant – on topic and helpful, not generic advice
- New – something that hasn’t already been said in the thread
Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed”, use the Like button. Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, Create a New Topic.
The official language here is English and all communications should be in English please. That’s not because we don’t respect other languages, but because it’s the only language we all understand!
Your Participation Counts
The conversations we have here set the tone for everyone. Help us influence the future of this community by choosing to engage in discussions that make this forum an interesting place to be — and avoiding those that do not.
Discourse provides tools that enable the community to collectively identify the best (and worst) contributions: favorites, bookmarks, likes, flags, replies, edits, and so forth. Use these tools to improve your own experience, and everyone else’s, too.
Let’s try to leave our park better than we found it.
If You See a Problem, Flag It
Moderators have special authority; they are responsible for this forum. But so are you. With your help, moderators can be community facilitators, not just janitors or police.
When you see bad behavior, don’t reply. It encourages the bad behavior by acknowledging it, consumes your energy, and wastes everyone’s time. Just flag it. If enough flags accrue, action will be taken, either automatically or by moderator intervention.
In order to maintain our community, moderators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time. Moderators do not preview new posts in any way; the moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.
Always Be Civil
Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:
- Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
- Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
- Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
- Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
- Keep personal information private. All posts in the forums are easily found via search engines, so unless you’re willing to expose your information to the world, please do not post telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, your name if you don’t want it know, private pictures, etc in your posts.
These are not concrete terms with precise definitions — avoid even the appearance of any of these things. If you’re unsure, ask yourself how you would feel if your post was featured on the front page of the New York Times.
This is a public forum, and search engines index these discussions. Keep the language, links, and images safe for family and friends.
Keep It Tidy
Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. So:
- Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
- Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
- Don’t post no-content replies.
- Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
- Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.
Post Only Your Own Stuff
You may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission. You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law.
Advertising or Soliciting Services
Advertising and soliciting products and services outside of the Commercial category, and with prior approval from staff, is in violation of our self-promotion policy.
Powered by You
This site is operated by your friendly local staff and you, the community. If you have any further questions about how things should work here, open a new topic in the Community Feedback category and let’s discuss! If there’s a critical or urgent issue that can’t be handled by a meta topic or flag, contact us via the staff page.
Terms of Service
Yes, legalese is boring, but we must protect ourselves – and by extension, you and your data – against unfriendly folks. We have a Terms of Service and Forum Policy describing your (and our) behavior and rights related to content, privacy, and laws. To use this service, you agree to abide by our TOS.
Greetings, newbie! Welcome to the Feedits.com, 31 different forums!
Here you will find like-minded individuals discussing everything under the sun about forex trading. From forex basics to trade ideas to chart patterns and indicators – it’s all here!
But before you dive in, take a moment to introduce yourself so our tight-knit forex community can get to know you a little better. Come on, don’t be shy! Make your post worthwhile by sharing where you’re from, what your trading experience is, why you’ve joined the newest forex community on the planet, and anything else about yourself.
Some other things to keep in mind:
- Keep posts on topic - which means about YOU.
- Ask any forex trading questions in one of the other forums. Non-introduction posts will be moved
- Read the Guidelines that govern your actions and ours in the Forums here.
To get the ball rolling, let me introduce myself.
My name is Phil, and I’m a member of Feedits.com.
I'm 25 years old, and I started forex during the Corona Virus Pandemic, When did you start? I look forward to reading your intro posts.
I'm a Marine Engineer by Trade, I've worked in McDonald's, Nightclubs, bars, River-Island, for a web development company and even for my mum. Anything to make ends meat. But now with forex I have found new heights of freedom.
If you guys want to get in touch with me, you can drop me a message anytime you need, I'll do my best to help you become the best trader you can be.
Now that you’ve all gotten to know me a little better, it’s your turn to share a thing or two about yourself. We’ll be waiting!
No members to show